This can be done on the app, just click 'Settings' and then 'Payroll' and update your details there. Some people request to have their pay sent to a friend or family's bank account. This is OK too, however, Catapult is not liable if you do not receive the money. You can also be paid without a National Insurance Number.
Articles in this section
- Bank details updated, when will I be paid?
- How do I update my bank details?
- What bank account can I pay money into?
- What is a P60?
- When will I be paid?
- What is National Insurance?
- What is tax?
- How do I request a P45?
- Why isn’t my break included in my pay?
- What is a payslip?