Your payslip is a weekly email that breaks down your pay, holiday pay, tax and NI contributions. It shows the amount to be deducted and how much will actually be paid into your account. You will receive this no later than Wednesday evening the week you will be paid. For a breakdown of the payslip, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Bank details updated, when will I be paid?
- How do I update my bank details?
- What bank account can I pay money into?
- What is a P60?
- When will I be paid?
- What is National Insurance?
- What is tax?
- How do I request a P45?
- Why isn’t my break included in my pay?
- What is a payslip?