The employers we work with often have peak times where they need a whole lot of extra staff and quieter times where the demand goes down. If you’re seeing fewer shifts, it’s likely because it’s quiet for employers.
Articles in this section
- I need to cancel a shift, what should I do?
- Why don’t I get the same number of offers as other people using Catapult?
- I’m not seeing as many shifts as usual in the app. Why is that?
- What if I can’t find the uniform before my shift?
- I can't find the staff entrance for my shift
- Where can I buy my uniform?
- What uniform will I need to work most shifts with Catapult?