It’s our aim to get everyone working as soon as their profile is live. Sometimes, if it’s particularly quiet, we put a little hold on assessments and add applicants to a waitlist (this is usually only for a short time). As soon as we start holding assessments again, we’ll notify everyone waiting to complete their assessment.
Articles in this section
- Can I apply if I’m under 18?
- My application has been waitlisted, what does that mean?
- Will I be on a zero hours contract?
- If I start using Catapult, can I still work for other companies?
- What kind of jobs are available through Catapult?
- Where does Catapult offer jobs?
- What cities does Catapult operate in?
- How long does the application process take?
- I've just applied to Catapult, when will I hear from you?
- Can I also send you my CV?