You may work additional hours but only during your university break. To let us know you're between terms, simply bring in a letter from your uni detailing your term dates. We’ll temporarily remove the cap, allowing you to work more during the holidays.
Articles in this section
- Bank details updated, when will I be paid?
- How do I update my bank details?
- What bank account can I pay money into?
- What is a P60?
- When will I be paid?
- What is National Insurance?
- What is tax?
- How do I request a P45?
- Why isn’t my break included in my pay?
- What is a payslip?