The group assessment includes a short presentation, which should tell you everything you need to know about joining the Catapult platform. We’ll also provide some tips on how to optimise your profile and give you the chance to record a 35-second video introducing yourself to employers. Depending on the role you have applied for, there may also be some exercises we ask you to get involved in. It’s also a great opportunity to ask any questions you still have.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to come in for an assessment?
- What happens at the assessment?
- Do you hold assessments anywhere else in London?
- Do you hold assessment sessions during weekends?
- Is it possible to book an assessment for a later date?
- I've booked an assessment but can no longer attend, what should I do?
- What happens if I'm running late for my assessment?
- I missed my assessment, what do I do?
- If I attend an assessment, is it guaranteed I'll get on the platform?
- I don't have an android or iPhone, should I still attend an assessment?